I cant beleive you wont let me post that pic..hahahahaha!
seriously... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..for you!
for the opportunity to come this far......
<font size=1>the crowd hushes as the spotlight settles in to a hazy glow around my loveliness</font size>
Seriously, THANK YOU... to each and every one of you that make me realize every day how blessed I am... with friends near, far... across the world... friends without reason, friends without ovens, men without hats, and those of you willing to taunt me with pictures of me... looking like I just humped a gorilla...
I slept like a baby last night.... and im quite certain..... friends played a big roll....
I cant beleive you wont let me post that pic..hahahahaha!
seriously... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ..for you!
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Is that the pic that's being circulated at the moment???? [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Musings of a Rambleologist:
and those of you willing to taunt me with pictures of me... looking like I just humped a gorilla...
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
*thinks...hmmm the picture after the gorilla...naaaaaaaaa....the picture before the gorilla....naaaaaa....BUT pictures DURING
the gorilla...yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!*
*wakes up*
damn [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
hehaha DAve....you goof [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks